Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yule, Solstice, or just the end of 2020—no matter what you find yourself celebrating this December, here are 15 things advanced practitioners should add to their holiday wish lists. Or just snag for themselves, because everyone deserves a treat every now and then—especially this year. From ultra-practical antimicrobial scrubs to a fancy coffee maker to help fuel you when you are at your most exhausted, there is something for everyone on this list.
3. A UV Light Phone Sanitizer, Because Germs, $119.95
5. This Fancy Coffee Maker, $199.99
7. Some Extra Cozy Antimicrobial Scrub Pants
9. A Trusty Stethoscope, $98.99+
11. Some Stress Relief In A Jar, $15.18
14. An Efficient (But Effective) Gratitude Journal, $22.90
15. This Cute & Comfy T-shirt, $14.90+
Please note: HealthJobsNationwide.com receives no compensation for recommending these items and makes no warranties regarding their safety. Items listed above should be evaluated individually for potential risks and hazards.