Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yule, Solstice, or just the end of 2020—no matter what you will be celebrating this holiday season, here are 15 things nurses should add to their holiday wish lists. Or snag for themselves, because everyone deserves a treat every now and then—especially this year. From ultra-practical PPE and antimicrobial scrubs to a fancy coffee maker to fuel even the most exhausted nurse, there is something for everyone on this list.
3. A UV Light Phone Sanitizer, Because Germs, $119.95
5. This Fancy Nurse Fuel Maker, $199.99
7. Some Extra Cozy Antimicrobial Scrub Pants
8. A Pair of Seriously Supportive Shoes, $128.62+
9. A Trusty Stethoscope, $98.99+
11. Some Stress Relief In A Jar, $15.18
14. An Efficient (But Effective) Gratitude Journal, $22.90
15. This Hilariously Honest & Crazy Comfy T-shirt, $18.99+
Please note: HealthJobsNationwide.com receives no compensation for recommending these items and makes no warranties regarding their safety. Items listed above should be evaluated individually for potential risks and hazards.